The coronavirus pandemic is dramatically affecting each and every one of us. We encourage everyone to do what they can to eliminate unnecessary exposure and spread of the disease. We are fortunate to be a 99.9% virtual organization, and thus we’re operating close to normally, and we’re dedicating time and resources to other organizations in need.
Health & Safety
The following organizations provide information about prevention, detection, treatment, and outcomes.
- Coronavirus.gov (CDC)
- Washington State Coronavirus Response
- Public Health – Seattle & King County
The following sites provide information about programs for companies and employees.
- U.S. SBA
- Washington State – Business & Workers
- Washington Department of Health
- King County – A list of resources
Some advertising platforms are offering assistance to SMBs.
See another resource we should add? Please let us know.
We are offering free services to small and mid-sized organizations that have been severely impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic. We will do what we can to help companies notify their customers of changes brought about by COVID-19. For example:
- Website maintenance, such as publishing COVID notices and changes in availability.
- Search Engine Marketing, such as campaign adjustments and suspensions, and deployment of Google SMB credits.
- Developing email list solutions for customer notification.
Please contact us with questions about your situation and we’ll see if we can help.